Final March 11th
All classes at the Final kindly sponsored by
DSE Equestrian Outfitters
TOTAL PRIZE FUND €1000
CLICK TO REGISTER
Entries open Monday 6th March and close Friday 10th March 12 noon CLICK HERE
LIST OF QUALIFIED RIDERS
All welcome to compete, only qualified riders are eligible for prize fund
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Dressage – Show Jumping
– Saturday 22nd October – Saturday 19th November – Saturday 3rd December
January – February – March dates to be confirmed.
Final in March
Primary & Secondary Team & Individual Show Jumping Competitions – Riders may compete in either Individual competition however not both on the same pony on the same day
Primary & Secondary Combined Individual Dressage Competitions – Team competition will be added if sufficient entries – Primary & Secondary will be split if sufficient entries
Riders may compete in both dressage and show jumping competitions on the same day, however you are reminded that for the welfare of the pony, no pony may do more than 3 competitions in one day.
- Primary Novice Individual – 50cm
- PRIMARY TEAM – 60cm
- Primary Open & Secondary Novice Individual – 70cm
- SECONDARY TEAM – 80cm
- Secondary Open Individual – 90cm
School’s may amalgamate to complete a team where there are insufficient riders from one school. All riders must ride for their own school, and all school names must be included on the entry form.
Teams may consist of either 3 or 4 riders.
- Primary Novice will be run on clear round basis
- Primary Team and Open will have a jump off
- Secondary Novice will be run on optimum time
- Secondary Team and Open competitions will have a jump off.
- Preliminary Dressage Test – DI P4 – Open to Primary & Secondary riders
- Novice Dressage Test – DI N23 – Open to Primary & Secondary riders
We have some amazing prizes up for grabs in all competitions each week, including rugs for winners each week.
Entries via It’s Plain Sailing, and will close on the Wednesday prior to the competition at 9pm. Times will be published on Thursday evenings.
Team entry’s are €80 per team
Individual entry’s are €20 each
Marlton Inter Schools
– A great place to try Dressage in a fun and learningenvironment – Our judges love to see new faces, everyone is here to help and support, so what are you waiting for?
– Riding hat or skull cap (dark cover) to currentstandard – Back protector optional, can be worn over or under jacket – White, grey or beige jods – Short or long boots – School jumper or riding jacket – Tie, stock or shirt with collar closed – Long hair neatly plaited or in a bun – Spurs optional – Whip, long or short, optional
– Jumping or Dressage saddle– No martingale (breastplate allowed) – No boots or bandages – White saddle pad (dark blue or black accepted) – Grackle noseband allowed – Eggbutt, hanging or loose ring snaffle allowed – No Pelham, 2 or 3 ring allowed.